- Porto Novo (Ilha de Santo Antão) (schaal: 1 : 10.000)
- Mindelo (Porto Grande) (Ilha de São Vicente) (schaal: 1 : 20.000)
- Ilha de Santa Luzia (sketch plan)
- Porto de Tarrafal (Ilha de São Nicolau) (schaal: 1 : 8500)
- Porto da Preguiça (Ilha de São Nicolau) (schaal: 1 : 8500)
- Baía da Palmeira (Ilha do Sal) (schaal: 1 : 15.000)
- Porto de Sal-Rei (Ilha da Boavista) (schaal: 1 : 30.000)
- Porto da Praia (Ilha de Santiago) (schaal: 1 : 22.000)
- Cavaleiros (Ilha do Fogo) (schaal: 1 : 10.000)
- Porto da Furna (Ilha Brava) (schaal: 1 : 10.000)
For this 2014 edition the chart has been fully updated throughout. Completed harbour developments are shown at Port Novo (Ilha de Santo Antão), Porto de Sal-Rei (Ilha de Boavista), Porto de Praia (Ilha de Santiago) and Cavaleiros (Ilha de Fogo). The sketch plans of Porto Novo, Porto de Tarrafal and Porto da Furna have been replaced by fully georeferenced WGS84-compatible plans. Revised depths have been applied and positional accuracy improved throughout.
About Imray Charts:
Imray charts set the standards for the leisure sector with award-winning cartography which features a distinctive colour scheme, coloured light sectors and fine overprinted latitude and longitude grids to make plotting easier. Imray Charts are based on up-to-date official surveys. These charts receive continual attention and amendment by skilled staff who monitor corrections to ensure that they are always as correct as possible when despatched.
Charts are generally reprinted annually, at which time they are corrected to date. Once a new edition has been published the old edition cannot be corrected and is unsafe for navigation and should be replaced.
Imray is based in St. Ives, England, UK.
Nearly all Imray charts are printed on Pretex, a partially synthetic paper, which folds well and is durable in damp conditions. It may be drawn on in both soft pencil and ballpoint pen. Imray charts are normally published to an approximately A4 fold format and supplied in robust PVC wallets.
All Imray charts are based on WGS 84 datum. Most charts are metric. Every chart includes details of the datum and projection on which it was based, to allow it to be used safely with satellite navigation systems. Details of the latest printing and edition dates of charts are available.
Nog niet alle beschrijvingen zijn vertaald.
Daarom staat op deze pagina de beschrijving in het Engels.