The Star Finder Book was written by David Burch, director and course author of Starpath School of Navigation. This celestial navigation book lays out a complete guide detailing the many uses of the 2102-D (item #150) Star Finder. It turns the Star Finder into a hand-held planetarium by aiding the navigator with star and planet identification and height and bearing predictions.
This comprehensive celestial navigation book includes:
- Guide to the 2102-D Star Finder
- Numerous diagrams on finding directions from stars
- Discussion of choosing and optimizing star-planet sights
- Star and planet identification
- Height and bearing predictions
- General tips on practical celestial navigation
Dit boek hoort bij de Star Finder 2102-D.